March 12, 2012

Randoms

Here are some random facts about me that hopefully spark random facts about YOU that you are willing to share in the name of some good old fashioned random fun.

Random #1
My teeth are so sensitive, especially to cold. If it's windy outside I need to try and inconspicuously cover my teeth with my mouth. Laughing outside in the cold is painful. Talking outside in the cold is painful. Smiling in the cold is painful. Ice cream takes me an eternity to eat. When I eat my morning yogurt w/fresh fruit or a salad with strawberries, I need to ideally get the fruit to room temperature first.

Random #2
I will not stop at a rest stop/wayside if my husband is not with me. Whether driving all alone, or alone with the kids on a trip, I will always surpass a "rest stop" for a gas station or restaurant. You never know what weirdo could be lurking around the wayside...one just never knows.

Random #3
I trip over the air I can be so uncoordinated

Random #4
When writing I attempt to use punctuation the way I am thinking, and since I am a pretty passionate, not real mild human being, I use a lot of exclamation points!!!!

Random #5
I always leave cupboard doors open & I drive myself nuts.

Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most...
Kenra Hair Products, L'Bri skincare, Coffee...


Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most...
Politics, mean people, & when people talk about stuff or make general statements/form an opinion about something they haven't an idea about & in turn make themselves look really ignorant


Tell me about something you really care about?
Children, Human Trafficking, Orphans, & Reading labels/healthy eating

What scares you the most and why?
Restraint-tight spaces...feeling suffocated, beings boxed in or held down...I think this could cause me to panic to death


When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
My husband. "Laura, did you put coconut oil in this?" My response "no"...


Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Chronically late


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy


If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house with a big yard & orphans to love


What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
The Vow


What kind of books do you like to read?
Historical fiction


Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl


No comments: