August 26, 2011

Truly Me

I love to write. But I have been in a little writing funk for the past couple of years...Just not knowing what to write, where to start, how to tell it, etc.  A lot on my mind but nothing to pull it all together in my sometimes chaotic brain...The desire to write or share is always there.

I strive to be myself...Sometimes a toned down version when appropriateness calls for it. :)

I feel like something holds me back when it comes to writing lately. Is it myself? Is it the fear of getting in trouble for being "me"? Does worrying what others think hold me back?

I want to be truly me regardless of outside influence or deterrence. I like to think I am pretty real and down to earth in general. Yet, I know that I hold back sometimes though.

And I don't want to hold back.

What if everyone could just be real, 100% of the time?

But people aren't.

So in this blog I strive to not hold back, maybe tone down the spunk at times, BUT not hold back-for the sake of being Truly Me 100% of the time.

At this point I am missing my spunk. Where did I go?

In the midst of moving, transitioning, chaos, I feel like I've lost a little bit of me slowly but surely.

And I like Me.

SO, Here's to coming out of the "careful what you say and how you say it" to coming back to myself and who God created me to be! Cheers!






No comments: