April 13, 2012

Letting Go


Let go and let God 
knowing that the source of all good IS in charge.

"When one door closes another door opens; 
but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, 
that we do not see the ones which open for us." -Alexander Graham Bell

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened." -Dr Seuss
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7
"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind.     But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life."

I want to let go, I'm weary and bound
I'm giving it up; I'm laying it down, oh
Take it away, out of my hands
Out of my reach and safe in your plans.

'Cause I need to know, that you can hear me,
Fill me with your peace, yeah, and cover me gently,
Like only you can...

So take me, and hold me, break me and mold me,
Take me, and hold me, break me and mold me
I want to let go


Cradle my hands, knuckles so white
Open them up, and say it's alright, oh
Show me a plan, call it your own
Make it a journey, leading me home

'Cause I need to know, that you can hear me
Fill me with your peace, yeah, and cover me gently
Like only you can...

So take me, and hold me, break me and mold me, oh
Take me, and hold me, break me and mold me
I want to let go

No comments: