April 15, 2012

Parenting Tidbit

I think one of my biggest parenting struggles tends to be time. And remembering that to a child love is usually most often spelled T-I-M-E. I need to make more time, as well as take more time in any given situation. Time goes way too fast as it is. I do enjoy my kids and try to make the most of opportunities. I've never wished time away, but rather wish it would slow down. But sometimes I just need to ignore all else in the busyness of my day when it comes to my kids in general. To really strive to live in each moment and savor it.

I read this quote on Pinterest:

Listen earnestly to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. 
If you don't listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, 
they won't tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them ALL of it has been big stuff. 
-Catherine M. Wallace

I have to listen eagerly. 
I have to listen earnestly.

No comments: